View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 12:27 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
no, I disable the data connection, not related to pppd, and pppd is work for me now, I google the error info, many results, but I can't found the solution, there must be some app or lib lock the conditon, so systemui.apk can't wake.

my battery drain out, and can't charge by phone, If i want to use TP2, I need to buy a charge device...Now use my old phone,blackberry 8330, don't know when can come back to TP2.
Your wake issues are unique to your phone, I don't know what they could be if they're not pppd related... I find the wake time on OMGB NAND to be fantastic. Like I said, the only time I've noticed wake issues is when a call is coming in.

Yea, I saw that you killed your battery... do you have a buddy with another TP2 or an EVO or some phone like that which has a similar battery? If you had some battery to swap with, or another battery to charge...

Also, this sounds silly but try this. First, use AC - not USB to charge. Using AC now? Good. Unplug the phone completely. Pull the battery. Now plug the phone in with the battery out - wait 30 seconds. Put the battery into the phone with it plugged into AC. Does it still auto-boot?

I killed my battery, and for some reason my phone won't turn on until it's charged enough to do so. I wish I knew why my phone behaves, while others do not... Very strange.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 10-15-2011 at 12:29 PM.