View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 ROM 4 Apache

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaslin View Post
Will the method described here work on my version of the BL and ROM?
Hi gmaslin!! First of all, it is great that you are looking to customize your device. If you are still running windows mobile 5.0 on that little guy, you are in for a real treat!! We need to know what your Bootloader version is before we can proceed. Press Power+Record+Reset holding these three until the screen goes dark. Now, what number do you see at the top of the screen? That is your Bootloader number. For example; v2.05
Quote:
I've moved to New York City, will I need to change my PRL?
No, that will not be necessary!
Quote:
Should I update my BL to version 2.05 even though it may not work very well with my hardware version?
No, it is much better to work with what you have than to try and change your bootloader number!!