View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:51 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja
Threadstarter

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I've never had an LG phone, so I'm not really sure. Did copying the update to the SD card even try to load? Was it a full ROM or just an update?
It did nothing and it was a full ROM. Ended taking it to Sprint. Apparently the update was defective and they knew about it and the reps had a version that would work.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali