Thread: Advice
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 03:34 PM
bobturismo
Regular 'Geeker

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Advice

God dammit, I just typed out a whole thing and IE delted it, damn work puters.

I think it's worth it coming from a flashed + OC'd TP2.

1. badass weather animated background.

2. Stupid fast, no more proccessor bottle necking for me. You can basically do whatever you want.

3. streaming netflix and online video

4. A good camera

5. Major support for android apps and programs.

6. Google Nav and maps is so much better, better than the fullsize website version

7. can carry my laptop a lot less now.

I was paying overcharges on pic messages that people were sending me that I couldnt even see, plus I was going over my 500 texts a month, even work requires more texting now.

Wasn't impressed with the EVO, but glad that I got this phone. I was gonna return this and get the prime, but I don't think I am and here's why.

1. the prime will probably be faster, but I doubt I need the extra speed over this one, the only reason I could see if I found some game that I really wanted to play, but I play my games on the 360 and BF3 is aroudn the corner.

2. Not interested in having a curved phone and screen

3. They delayed it, who knows what the real reason is, ICS may still have bugs, this phone works great. I think you might be able to flash ICS later anyhoo, either way not a big deal.

4. Who knows when it's coming out? IF I "really" wanted it, I could always sell the ET and pay the difference or find someone on craigslist that wants to trade phone for phone. But I'll doubt I'll want the prime that bad.