View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:55 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yea, I haven't had any SOD's, and the screen wake is great for me (when I want to wake the device) - but I've still missed a few calls because the phone doesn't wake up/show the UI in time. I know the G1 guys had done some awful stuff to keep the phone.apk (or whatever it may be) in RAM at all times so they wouldn't miss calls...

Perhaps we need to look into something similar. Just drives me batty, the phone has been working REALLY well other than that. I haven't had a boatload of calls (2...), and so far both of them I've missed because the UI wasn't up/ready in time...
Interesting. I didnt know this so ill look into it. Links to where the g1 guys talk about this ? time to kang :-p

Muling's issue stems fro this error ""rejecting incoming call: not provisioned / ECM". Looks like that needs to be fixed for him to get calls.

Edit: found the thread ..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=548502

Last edited by [ACL]; 10-12-2011 at 08:05 PM.