View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 01:21 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Yea, I haven't had any SOD's, and the screen wake is great for me (when I want to wake the device) - but I've still missed a few calls because the phone doesn't wake up/show the UI in time. I know the G1 guys had done some awful stuff to keep the phone.apk (or whatever it may be) in RAM at all times so they wouldn't miss calls...

Perhaps we need to look into something similar. Just drives me batty, the phone has been working REALLY well other than that. I haven't had a boatload of calls (2...), and so far both of them I've missed because the UI wasn't up/ready in time...