newmant
PPCGeeks Regular

newmant is keeping up the good worknewmant is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugaryling View Post
Newbie here. I'm trying to download this ROM and get it on my phone. Just need a little help. Bear with me since I'm not familiar with all this cell phone modding lingo.

1. I'm trying to download this rom and I only see "download" buttons under a few different styles of the screen shots. I'm gussing those are the only styles that are available and the ones with no download button isn't available correct?

2. I clicked on the "download" button and was redirected to a new page with 4 files to choose from. I understand that the ones with "29022" are the newer style. So I want that one. BUT, there still remains two files with "29022" in it. One has the word "reference" in the file name. What does that mean and which file do I download?

3. After I download the file, what do I do with it?

Thanks for being patient!
Hello Sugaryling

Please check out the Wiki page for the NRGZ roms, http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...working.3F_.3D
you may also want to youtube "how to install a custom ROM onto Touch Pro 2" there are a couple of things you will need to do - unlock your device, task 29, and then you can burn your ROM.

as for the difference in the ROMs names look at the first page of this thread and it will tell you about all the ROMs NRGZ creates and show you pictures of what they look like.

Hope this helps