View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 AM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC)/UC Browser7.8.0.95/31/352)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight
I feel like such a noob for asking this, but is there something special you have to do to remove a quick link. I accidentally clicked on the wrong program when I was assigning new links, and for the life of me I can't get rid of it. I can move it. I can swap it's location with another icon, but I can't delete it.
I have tried menu>edit quick links. I do get a little red X in the bottom of the link I want to remove. When I press the little x nothing happens.
Maybe I am having a moment. Could someone please tell me what must be staring me right in the face.
Thanks.
wiz, No worries. The little red x indicates it is MARKED for deletion. It is not something you click on. Once it is marked for deletion, it will be removed when you exit the editing mode.
This post has been thanked 2 times.