View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tinkerbell's 21916 Apache Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocksbeard View Post
When you say BL v2.05, Is that the number that shows up at the bottom of the screen in bootloader mode, because mine shows v1.00 on all 3 Apaches that I have.
Yes, that is what I was referring to, sorry for the confusion. If you have a v1.00 device, this Rom will not work for you, sorry.
Quote:
The phone that lost its radio is a Vogue XV6900. I tried a bunch of the radios and ROMs that are parts of the GPS ROM fix. So far, no go. I have gone from 6600 to 6700 to 6900 and back to 6700.
Yes, it sounds like you are having a hardware issue there.
Quote:
I'm currently trying to create the best combination of apps and features for me, in PPCKitchen's BuildOS. Which is a great tool, BTW. I just wish it had some way of it letting me know how many things I can add before it will fail to compile. I have created a hundred bad combinations. That is one big drawback of the 6700. Not enough memory.
Thanks again. If it's safe to try your ROM with v1.00 I will give it a shot.
Yes, that is one of the drawbacks... the good news is that you get a feel for what you can run after a few tries. It is best to just start with a basic build and add two or three selections at a time until you hit the limit. We have build hundreds of Roms for the Apache, it is all a bit of trial and error!!

This post has been thanked 5 times.