View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Tinkerbell
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tinkerbell's 21916 Apache Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocksbeard View Post
It's great to see that work is still going on on Apache. My Vogue just died, so I dusted off my old one. (You wouldn't happen to know if "no radio" on the first boot screen is totally fatal would you? I hadn't thought until just now to try to load a new radio.)
Yes, that is an known issue with the Apache, on some devices the radio just goes away. It is a hardware issue. You can try and flash a radio to your device, what have you got to loose? =]
Quote:
I have been experimenting with different combinations in BuildOS. I have had very little luck with Bluetooth stereo.
I don't use the bluetooth myself, but I think I installed support for it in this Rom. Let us know how it works for you. Build 21916 is a solid wm 6.5 base.
Quote:
Thanks for the support over the years.
Spocksbeard
Thank you for saying that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spocksbeard View Post
I tried loading your ROM last night and noticed the big announcement about not being able to downgrade. What's that all about? I like to experiment, and I don't want to be stuck. Does this ROM have the extra large bottom bar and the tiny top bar? I can't use several of my favorite apps with that type. I really like Wisbar and Resco explorer to name 2 that do not play well with that type of bars. Is there a way to go back to the old sizes with the newer ROMs?
Thanks.
No, the larger bottom bar is associated with wm 6.5.x builds. This is a wm 6.5. Also, as long as you have a BL of v2.05, you will be fine with this Rom. That warning is for those trying to flash this Rom image with a mismatched BL.

This post has been thanked 6 times.