View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: Moved from EVO 4g to S2

Awe, you guys got me worried. I ordered this phone primarily for the camera and all it's wonderful manual settings. Was hoping the battery life would be much better than my EVO. I hope it's better. I'm tired of carrying multiple batteries around.

Anyways you never know chefs will post here if/when they get tired of other places. *Wonders is this the phone that could bring back the passion*
~Mike

Edit: First non HTC phone in 6+years...