View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:34 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by datapusher View Post
I don't understand. i am running Phatfinger II with the Icon set they show on that page and the begiining of this thread. the animated Stardock (or something to that effect). However, I only have a small icon where it says the temp for today and the weather condfitions. to the left of the city name.

All the pics I se show an oversized icon. Like on the image i posted 2 posts up. the sun is behind the clouds and it is giant. My icon however is small.

I did not see anywhere where it has an option for main icon size.

Does that make sense?

For PhatPhinger to produce large icons, your icon file (on your ppc) must contain the "large" or "huge" set of that icon. There are links throughout this thread that will take you do a database of icons. Then simply download them to your pc and transfer them via activesync to your phone making sure to create a new folder for the "huge" or "large" icons.

Let me know if you have any questions.

late,
Coz