View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 04:13 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius
Threadstarter

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley
Ladies and gents, read the title "Who still loves Their TP2" Op created the thread to discuss this. Please let's not make this a discussion which spirals off topic. This site has plenty of room for everyone to have an opinion/preference, but give the op his due respect and let's have some good TP2 stories in this thread. Thanks.

With that in mind, boy do I miss SPB Mobile Shell for Winmo on the tp2. What a nice change of pace from touchflo. What say you?
Many Thanks Riley !!

I'm very thankful for all the posts and stories posted here so far. If you're lurking out there and you're still reluctant to chime in here don't be shy! I know I enjoy reading any and all these TP2 stories and I'm pretty sure others do as well.

Thanks again everyone.