View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:48 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Its a micro sd pny 2gb . and nope no data.img file gets created . and yes ive booted 100s of times before . and if i let it go further it keeps doing the r5 r6 thing but the numbers grow on the left . this sucks man .
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
any idea on what to do ? does your package include the new haret that i needed for the other build ?
The only things that would prevent booting like that would be a SD card that isn't picked up, a rootfs that isn't picked up (because it doesn't exist, or rel_path= not set if it's not at the root) or ts-calibration is missing.

I guess there could be some other reasons, but those are the only reasons I can think of now. So investigate those things deeply. Something is awry there.

No, you only need the new haret/init offset if you're on a kernel that's not autobuild. If you're using the bundle from the first post without any changes, it should "just work".

Have you noticed any other lines in the boot process? Does anything else stick out before it starts spitting out those same lines over and over? Have you tried touching the screen to ensure it's not waiting on you to calibrate?

Do you have adb setup? Just curious how far into the boot process it is getting.