View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:38 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Guess i shoulda said i get the text and everything but then it slows at one spot then keeps repeating , what i would call , a loop . and im using everything from your download . nothing else . btw thanks arrrgghhh for all you do around here ! wish i could get into it with ya but im still lovin WinMo for now my time is devoted there right now . but i thank you for all you do ! i just redownloaded everything and will try again in a few moments
Oh. Then you either forgot ts-calibration, or you don't have rel_path= set correctly (if everything is in a folder).

I've been using Android 24/7 for... almost a year now. It was painful at first, but it's gotten downright pleasurable lately. Almost all the issues (I have) are resolved. There's still some outlying problems that would be nice to fix (really hoping for prox soon...) but it will all come in time. So long as we still have developers interested in working on it .