View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:30 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I'm on the VZ radio (flashed to a Sprint phone) and boot Android no problems.

Gotta be something else... this was happening on my RAPH the other day, and I just replaced everything and it started booting again. I was helping to test some crap, and somehow ended up with a phone that didn't boot... Broke down and just ended up replacing everything and it started booting again.
Yeah didnt think the radio would affect it .. bleh i'll just start over like you said .

Quote:
So you get the double vibe... but no flying text or tux symbols? Does the screen just freeze? Are you using kernels from the autobuild service? .27 kernels? Anything else change on your phone?
Guess i shoulda said i get the text and everything but then it slows at one spot then keeps repeating , what i would call , a loop . and im using everything from your download . nothing else . btw thanks arrrgghhh for all you do around here ! wish i could get into it with ya but im still lovin WinMo for now my time is devoted there right now . but i thank you for all you do ! i just redownloaded everything and will try again in a few moments