View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 03:33 PM
PPCFreak
Almost a VIP

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Appreciate you checking in on us every so often now that you have your HD2 Android ROM out in the wild now (which I'll be trying sometime).

That would be swell having you create an "Anniversary ROM"! Guess we'll take the more serious requests and consolidate them for you.

My only two suggestions so far:

1. remove the ceipui experence stuff. (see post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2141929-post32395.html)

2. check if the potential to use UC browser (in addition to Opera as a backup). It seems to be updated more often than other browsers now that Opera has just out right ignored their WM6 development for some time. No problem if not, I have it in my XDAUC anyhows.

Thanks again for all of the effort and time you have put in to the ROMs.
I would add the camera lock up issues related to the latest Titanium builds. I am on the Titanium build it does lock up when taking multiple pics. If I flash a CHT2 or CHT185 ROM, doesn't lock up.
But prefer the light weight of the Titanium ROM.

Otherwise, its been stable and fast.

Would remove the MyPhone services as well since its basically discontinued anyway.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 4 times.