View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:43 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
ok installed. had an initial android process crashed message as soon as it loaded, but it seems to be running.

MMS i still cant get to work. i have set the APN accordingly to the MMS settings on the wiki for my respective service provider.

any tips?

this is what i have.. when i send a mms it just hangs at sending...

name- sprint
apn - #777
port- 80
server- sprint
mmsc - http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
mms port- 80
mcc- 310
mnc- 00
I have a lot less configured, and MMS works for me.

I also named the APN different, but that honestly should NOT matter (for reference, the 'name' is Android, APN is 'internet' on mine... I've also had this set to Sprint/MMS and it works fine, so I don't think these two fields would effect MMS functionality). This is just an assumption, but perhaps the "server" field is wrong - mine is, of course, not set . All I configured was the Name, APN and MMSC. MCC/MNC were pre-populated, so those along with everything else I left as-is. I've had MMS port set to 80, and nothing - both work for me...

Are you using the default messaging app or something different? I am just trying to isolate all the variables...

Oh yea - one last one, that may be important. What radio version are you on? Look at Settings -> About phone. In 'Baseband version' look after the underscore. I am on 2.37.00WV (Verizon's newest, even tho I'm on Sprint). I've also used MMS on 2.32WF, which is Sprint's newest AFAIK.

One last thing - is this fresh, out of the box? Or did you install any apps? Reason I ask is MMS once didn't work for me, because my dumbass was blocking the traffic with Droidwall .