View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 11:43 PM
bndfishing
PPCGeeks Regular

bndfishing is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Moved from EVO 4g to S2

Spent the weekend getting my S2 all setup and everything moved from the EVO. So far I really like this phone, there are some differences and a few thing I hope Samsung works on. If I used this phone for fun it would be perfect but I use it for business, like 5000 minutes a month and 600 emails.

The battery is good, better than the EVO stock battery but still only lasts be 1/2 a day.
I am not high on the phone dialer, when you use the keypad to type a contacts name it only recognizes the fist 4 charterers then wants you to choose from a list. I have 45 Daves' in the list this is kind of a PITA.

The calendar widget doesn't let you move from month to month with out selecting a day, then selecting month view then moving to a different month.

You have to select reply from a menu on emails to reply or reply all, wish there was a soft key on the screen.

I love the the customization on the screens, the traffic widgets, the texting format, the screen is awesome, and this thing is smoking fast. Glad I made the move can't wait for the Note to hit.