View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [Q] TW4.0 (Found) [Q] [REQ] HTC sense 3.0 lock ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

@gTen @darren @shane and everyone else got a off topic question.... google voice works using data so does it also use the data connection or the voice connection and use my calling minutes? cause after making some calls using google voice my I checked my phones call log and the timer did go up it doesn't really matter since I got a very good amount of minutes available every month but just would like to know
Depends how you google voice is setup..google voice can dial through data but there is also another method using the phone aka it dials the google voice number and then adds the number your dialing to as an extension. This method would use up minutes.

One of the oldest trick in the book before was to get the sprint @ home for $5 a month or free depending and then route it instead of your home phone number, your google voice number. This effectively gave people unlimited calling minutes lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)