View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:25 AM
saridnour
Regular 'Geeker

saridnour is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation TP2 screen ad menus freaking out?? looks like when warm

ok so all of a sudden my tp2 started jumping around screens and menu options like it was posessed! It does it both in WM and in Android. WM I also hear beeps and clicks. I thought it was a stuck key at first but it was not. Its random and seems to get worse as it gets warmer. After a call it wont stop. Its like one was presing the windows, dialer, hangup with both long and short presses. It also will kick into a dialer and random keys are entered. Its really odd. I have hard reset and that did not solve the issue. It seems to happen when warm/hot. Earlier today after a call it would not stop long enough for me to shut it down. I tossed it in the freezer (thinking it was becuase of it being hot) and after being in for about 2 min I pulled it and it seemed to stop. After charging, it started up again. Anyone seen this or have any ideas what is the issue? Wanted to get some info before I begin disecting the thing. This is not my primary phone any longer (and not worth the insurance fee), I use it to test android and as a voip (Free phone) aroud the house with Google voice. Works well that is untill it started to freak out

Thanks,
saridnour