View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:14 AM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking about moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
While software keyboards are probably the way to go 90% of the time..hardware keyboards are not a thing of the past...for me for example it is a requirement as I need to be able to manage servers in terms of emergency. And software keyboards take up too much real estate to be productive in those senarios...they are also popular for gamers.

Ya, Im WAAAAY to used to using a physical keyboard. As Ive said, Every phone Ive ever had for the last like 10+ years has had one.

And as far as the onscreen keyboards... their alright.. but being 6'3" and having huuuuge hands means that 90% of the time I hit like 5 keys at once.
So its nice to have a physical keyboard when the onscreen starts pissing me off ya kno.