View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:52 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
Got a speaker phone question. In WM6.5 the speaker phone is about 3x louder, and there is no static. I can't seem to find any talk about it, but I know audio routing issues seem to cause hell around here. Is this a known issue, and if so is there a known work around? Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.
From the caveat list:

Quote:
BT - works now! But audio doesn't route. See this thread if you're feeling adventurous and want to play with/don't mind using some unstable/incomplete code...
This new audio routing code fixes literally all of the things you mention. There's several devs working to implement it - I've been helping them test, and it's very close. There's still some issues... the main one being the volume control doesn't actually control the volume in-call .

Assuming that bug is fixed, I think a new build will be released. Believe it or not, all of the problems you mention (low volume, static, general audio routing problems) are fixed with the new acoustic code. Can't wait until all the bugs are fixed so a more general release can happen!