View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:11 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
After boot at start sucking battery ...
Update:
Oh, totally forgot, i didn't do Sprint provisioning.
I will try with this Flash. I hope this was it.
Thanx Mate.
2 people having battery issues... it's getting older, batteries don't last as long, look in wiki under "B". Don't use animation, reduce your mail checking, weather, etc.. make sure it is sleeping when not in use... I've flashed every ROM, none that I can see have specific issues. Ensure your set to a low brightness, screens suck the most.

Re. Sprint provisioning, you shouldn't need to run, as it's built in... however, there was something a few months back I found that didn't work without it... can't remember, just do it... won't hurt anything

Nice summary kyderr, will put that one through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
I'm running the titanium ROM and I have to say it's pretty awesome.
...I am having an issue with charging though. I cleaned out my usb port and it is still persisting.
**edit** guilty of reading too fast deleted info, see post next page.
AND aren't you the same one saying XDAndroid running on your SD chip screwed up your phones radio?!!
LOL
I just gotta say, NOT
In 2 years and 10,000 posts, can't say I've heard of that one either. I'm thinking you've got a POS TP2, has it been dropped?

Last edited by teradog; 09-23-2011 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.