View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:33 PM
briggs
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

I'm running the titanium ROM and I have to say it's pretty awesome. Most of the included apps are useful and without Sense it runs as fast as it should with enough ram to keep gps music and communication going all at once.

I am having an issue with charging though. I cleaned out my usb port and it is still persisting.

When I plug in and select active sync I get a charge current of 89ma, when I plug in in mass storage mode I get a charge current of 429ma. Still well below the 800 or so I get when plugged into a wall charger. This looks like that no matter what you have check about charging when connected to a computer it chooses not to.

the included tBattery app is also not registering the charge current, I have to use battery monitor to see what the charge current is. I have a Telus RHOD500, SIM unlocked running on Roger's EDGE network most of the time.

Last edited by briggs; 09-21-2011 at 12:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.