View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:25 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post

Something I noticed useing CHT 2.0 - if you go into CHTeditor and edit your pages & levels, then change your Home Swipe levels to Lowest 0 and your Widget Pages (portrait) to 3, then go to Edit Home Layout (be on Level 0) and edit Extra Space - slide right and delete all the widgets - then slide all the way left and you will find a rouge widget for restart in the upper left corner (once I deleted this I havent had any problems with widets moving around randomly in 2.0 - just thought I would let people know about it, since you won't see it unless you set up the CHTeditor pages & levels and delete the toggle switch widgets (which will have moved into the extra space area) the way I stated above.)

if someone can bring this to NRGZ attention to see if he can get rid of it and flash another ROM that would be great.
Thanks
Are you kidding me? Is this really a fix for the CHT2000 widget dance? How come no one else has mentioned this? Anyone else try this technique? I'll flash back to a cht2000 rom if it's true.

Also, Update DRM is not supported in the new ROMS. It last worked for me in on the June 1 rom.

I changed my spacing in the quick menu, (Start menu replacement) The spacing works so much better at every setting but the default one NRG Flashes at. Recommendation for NRG to change the spacing to something else. I use 20 and it's so finger friendly.

There might be enough here to squeeze out another ROM.
Working DRM.
Without MyPhone,
with updated settings for Quick Menu.
Updated Version of MyMobiler
A direct link to BT Manager, and eT9mywords

I would recommend the following apps
UC Browser
FlashLight
BattClock
BTAG
GibbsUSA Auto Reset

I am pleased with the July 4th ROM. But if I flash again. I will have to go back to a DRM Capable ROM. I miss my overdrive. Free audio books.
This post has been thanked 4 times.