Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW LG Fathom Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
Here's what I've got on my Fathom:
AgEye G-Alarm
My Arcsoft-Be-Gone
a patch I made to enable Threaded Email.
WmWiFiRouter (unlocked trial)
ArkSwitch
Chainfire Autoclosepatch with Insanity settings
SRS WOWHD (Boosts audio output to speakers and out the main speaker)
AppToDate
memMaid
QuickGPS Lite
Google Maps
Advanced Config
Total Commander
BattLineSvc -- A MUST
PHM Regedit
SPB Backup
AMeBa (on XDA, customizes the little X in the corner, single tap is minimize, press-and-hold force closes the app)
WiFiFoFum 2
PocketTwit
Slick messenger
I know the WVGA version of Swype is installable on the phone, but because of the physical keyboard layout, Swype isn't as good as it could be. Good thing that you can just press and hold on the SIP show button and change your SIP to whatever you want.

I've got over 3GB of .cab files on my storage card that I've had installed at one time or another. FPSECE is another good one. The phone is fast enough to emulate any PS1 game you throw at it.
I've also got Taskanium installed. Shows tasks on your Titanium interface.

We've got people starting to finally look into flashing custom ROMs. Mostly because they've discovered a way to boot Android off the SD card (useless to any Verizon user as the main Dev is in India and uses GSM networks, so no CDMA support yet)

I would suggest the V5 rom out of any rom from LG. V7 is too buggy to have even been released. V5 can be patched up to run smoothly.

I've also got a custom lockscreen and theme because I don't like the stock ones.

Hope some of that helps.
thank you, i'm going to start contemplating on app's. many of my old i760 6.1wm apps are no longer updateable.

anyone have luck using overclocking software? i used xcpuscalar with great success on my i730.. could never get it to work on my i760.

thanks again pb