Threadstarter

Earmuffs is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is the EVO 4G scene dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
yes.....
LOL... That was the general feeling I got.

Yeah xda is keeping it alive, I guess I mostly meant here. I actually upgraded to the EVO 3D Aug 18th but trying to keep my EVO 4G up to date for my sister. Disappointed to not see any updates to OMJs rom with the new sense elements baked in. I am running his rom on my EVO 3D though so I understand he has moved on...

Want some new chefs cooking the good isht tho...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I wouldn't say that it's exactly dead it's just that nothing new has came out that they are incorporating into their roms, probably the most active roms are Synergy and a pretty new Dev called EvolvedROM, Evolved has a Sense 3.0 ROM out, has a few small issues but overall it seems to be a nice rom.

Link to Synergy: xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] Synergy - [RLS1+GodMode 08/05/2011] - Now With Warm Sprinkles!

Link to EvolvedROM: xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][9.9.11][CPU Conf.+VOC][1.2ghz] EVOlvedROM r3chargeD Final "Can't Stop Me Now"
Dude thanks for that, both those look FanFlipinTastic. Looks like you brought it, with a NEW CHEFand everything! I think I'm leaning towards EvolvedROM but could you tell me (I know I could google but I"m soooooo sick of it... just burnt out) What is God mode? I'm assuming Zeus mode is more of the same?

*EDIT* GodMode http://goo.gl/6z2Vd Guess I need to L.T.R. Still curious about Zeus Mode

Last edited by Earmuffs; 09-20-2011 at 04:36 AM.