View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:13 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: IAP's Rebirth.v1.0.RC1 [ROM]

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound.iap View Post
Why wouldn't I post ? ? ? IMO you must be blind, get glasses or get better glasses... and how can you say you don't want to mess with this. Have you tried the rom ? ? ? frankly I'm offended...

Wait then I looked again, holy %$#@ he is an ACS tester no wonder he would say such a thing... I can see where this is going next a bonsai supporter will pop up and chime in don't do it man IAP is no good. LMFAO...
no i dont try roms with issues posted in op and im a tester/supermod on ACS has nothing to do with ppcg or what i flash plus i have been on ppcg almost 4years so i have seen cooks pop in and post and never come back so i apologize if your gonna actually support here but i still dought you will cause you only jump my ass and a member who like me is a older/wiser fella and yes im partially blind in one eye so sorry but your op is very hard to see links and site is also hard to read for me but maybe im fully blind. funny you dont answer othe posters question though and jump on me and ACS. i think what you cooks do is amazing but i have helped the other user for hours with his phone and he needs a stable rom for his work and your issues posted by you: 1. Lockscreen Landscape (lockscreen all jacked up in landscape)
2. Landscape app drawer not resizing (missing a row of apps at the bottom in landscape).
3. 4 tab lockscreen (already have a fix on the way we just need to figure out the landscape app drawer bug and we will package it up as an update) probably wont help him so i tried to help a member i care about on the site i care about. you didnt see me tell him "use a ACS rom instead" so if ACS upsets you then i dont know what to tell ya.