View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:11 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Thinking about moving on...

i was a samsung hater and i even posted my views about it in my wp7 thread but after talking with gten he made me give them a chance and that was for original epic and i loved that phone and still do but i sold mine but friday im getting another for 50$ but new touch is just amazing and is even better than "old" epic and as far as shift goes reception was great and i liked seeing sense again since its been awhile (tp2) since i used it but phone is way too small and not much development going on imo. i guess for a daily driver its fine but i like to tweak my devices and it just wasnt there for me.