Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
Hi guys,
something wrong with my new flash

used to have 29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04
but then i flashed to 21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04

as usual task29, Flash, >Wipe device.

today from 9am until 1pm with 10-15min on the phone i got 55% left on my battery

no emails push or twitter or anything that would suck power

Now i start looking at the home screen, and i see that my icons EV keep changing every 10-15 sec to 1x

Does any1 know what's going on?

or
i should reflash.

Thanx All
Hello Kasim

I would try reflashing again - also if you are useing PIM Backup, Fav people backup and especially UDA UC you may want to NOT use them to reset everything on the 21916 ROM coming from the 29022 ROM not really sure this is the problem, but I've noticed that the ROM can be very finicky when adding and changing cabs so going from 29022 to 21916 may not work well when restoring your settings (one other thing you didn't mention if you installed any cabs after you flashed to 21916 ) and the last thing maybe the radio version, I was getting dropped calls all day long about three days ago, so I reflashed and didn't install anything for about 6 hours, then I did my PIM, FAV restore and things are working much better.
I'm on Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Jul.04 ROM (I don't use UDA UC at all) and I'm now over clocking at 729.6 with WIMOspeed

Hope this helps.

You also should remove all the stock "Stocks Listings" as these can create problems.

Something I noticed useing CHT 2.0 - if you go into CHTeditor and edit your pages & levels, then change your Home Swipe levels to Lowest 0 and your Widget Pages (portrait) to 3, then go to Edit Home Layout (be on Level 0) and edit Extra Space - slide right and delete all the widgets - then slide all the way left and you will find a rouge widget for restart in the upper left corner (once I deleted this I havent had any problems with widets moving around randomly in 2.0 - just thought I would let people know about it, since you won't see it unless you set up the CHTeditor pages & levels and delete the toggle switch widgets (which will have moved into the extra space area) the way I stated above.)

if someone can bring this to NRGZ attention to see if he can get rid of it and flash another ROM that would be great.
Thanks

Last edited by newmant; 09-19-2011 at 07:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.