View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 06:23 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking about moving on...

@eric

Well I knew you would say that lol.

But the truth is.. I havnt seen a single thing on from the wp7 that I find appealing..

I mean ya.. the keyboard as almost exact and I do really like the phone from physical appeal.

The issue is that I havnt found anything appealing about the device when I used it at my sprint store..
I have grown really acustomed to all the flashy apps and mods. I mean I made my keyboard and messaging skins on windows mobile.. It feels like home...

Its just that all the videos I have seen over the arrive.. well any windows 7 phone for that matter.. Theres just no appeal to me because of its simplicity.
I love the HTC sence interface.. the vedios I watched had mentioned that Microsoft said that HTC had to use the overly generalized and simplified home screen..
That and I just bought a 16gb sd card and the arrive doesnt hold card >.>

I dont like that at all
And I havnt really been able to find anything on the mango you keep talking about.
If you can give me some better insight I might reconcider.

@darren
Thanks for the input but you really havnt told me anything about the phone.
I was looking for some insight and description rather then "I hate it" lol

Could you at least tell me why?

As far as the photon and the touch, could you just run through a few things you like/hate about them?
I know I can go watch an untold amount of youtube videos, but truth is that they arnt always telling the full story or dont really go off personal experience.

Thanks

Overall to anyone else
Ive grown to like HTC, they are veeeery good quality phones in my opinion.
Samsung on the otherhand... I personally think they are reminisant of the roman empier in that they have their sights set waaaay to vastly in the electronics department. They make way too many thing so to give full attension to just phones.

Ive had alot of samsungs, and my brother still uses samsungs.
And Im fed up with them. My brothers phone is leterally garbage. it has android 2.1 and since he bought it it has been screwy.

Now im not saying all samsung phones are crap, Ive just had nothing but bad experiences with them.

And I read up on the fact that Sprint will be getting iphones. Im not to thrilled about the idea of having an iphone.. I mean it seems like everyone I know has one and I just cant really tolerate them..
But who knows.. maybe by the time It is released I'll find something about the i5 I like.

Does anyone have any info on that?

thanks

Last edited by aedon; 09-19-2011 at 06:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.