View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 03:41 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Will You Be Upgrading To A WP7 With A Front Facing Camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
I also had a damged, cracked display on my Touch Pro 2 but, I had insurance on it and waited it out. I waited till the Trophy was released then callled them again. They offered me other phones but, I asked if I could have the Trophy (BTW, a lot cheaper phone $649.99 TP2 new, a new Trophy is $429.99). They gave it to me. I have a Trophy and still have my new every 2 $100 credit on my account.

I want a front camera device but, I'll wait to see what is released before signing a 2 year. Just because some new mango devices come out, it does not mean our carrier (Verizon) will get it. We know how Verizon is with Windows Phone 7.

I expect a larger display than the trophy (4-4.3"), 1.5ghz CPU (faster for gaming), better GPU (again, gaming), 4G (Verizon LTE would be a sweet option) then everything else from FM radio, DLNA to Wi-FI as I would expect from a modern cell phone and the specs expected from a WP7 device.

If I could, a slim line phone with a QWERTY keyboard, I still have problems typing on the screen.

We wait from here....

But, how much do you have to pay per month for that extra line ? I know on Verizon, it's $9.99 a month but, if it's a smart phone you have to add a data plan to that (yea, the extra phone), You could be talking another $40 a month to avoid paying retail for your phone($960 over a 2 year contract, or even at $10 a mo, your talking $240).

I guess if you need a 2nd phone that you can hand it down to for a family member who needed a phone anyway, it's not a big deal but, if not, I don't think its a great deal to do it that way.
ya i added line which is now fam. plan so that line got touch for 199$ but (not many know this) i ported moms trakphone number over and got 125$ credit for a shitty ported # plus i get 28% (32$) off bill so 2 lines unlim. everything is 107$ and original line still has 150$ upgrade on it. sprin will never say they pay to port a # over unless you ask for it. mons phone was 14$ for phone and 40minute calling card. lol