View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:45 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
Good luck and safe travels on your move.

Moving is never fun, especially if you are now doing it as a civilian. Back in the day having the military pay for and handle our moves at least took some of the pressure off the family - in an odd way.
Thanks! Yeah the job is paying for the move so that does help out, and I get to keep the last move from the Army as a back-up in case I want to move again later, can delay it for up to 5 years. Not really the move that's stressful, it's the changing of jobs after doing something for 20 years, the move, civilian life, the extra money it's going to take to move and get this house sold and buy another one, I know it will work out but it's just getting to that point that's stressful.