View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 07:03 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
Is there a new update in the works? Last one I see is from July 8th. FYI, since this update was installed, my camera has behaved strangely and has often locked up the phone.
Latest ROM is July 4th I believe. I use the camera all the time with no issues on use the July4.CHT185 ROM. However, I've seen posts from others using the Titanium release having possible camera issues. You did not list which ROM variant you are on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
What's up fellow geekers, I see that all is pretty quiet on the homefront here. Things good with everyone? Going ok here, getting ready to move from TN to FL for a job, sounds like fun huh, not lol.
Good luck and safe travels on your move.

Moving is never fun, especially if you are now doing it as a civilian. Back in the day having the military pay for and handle our moves at least took some of the pressure off the family - in an odd way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I was unfaithful. I tried Sharkie ROM. I love the format of the phone and some of the details. But it's kinda unstable for me. Lot's of problems. I will be coming back....
Sharkie put a lot of effort in to his ROMs. Very nice gentleman when it came to custom cabs, requests and most fixes. Tried his ROM for a short while on my test unit, but ended up running Android instead I still prefer NRGZ ROMs for my main TP2 and the other units I support as I've invested too much time in to my XDAUC setups for it lol.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...