View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:02 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hey there Kiowa good to see you stopping in here. I know moving isn't any fun and I hope its for the better for you.
I wish you the very best and good luck with your new job.

David
Hey bro, yeah I still monitor this thread to see how things are going and if anything new comes out. Yeah I have moved quiet a few times in the past but have been stationed here at Ft. Campbell for the last 8 years so it's been a while, it will be stressful but I know it will work out in the end. Thanks for the best wishes, hope things are well with you and the family, how's school going? You're in clinicals now right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
All the best Kiowa. Thank you for your service. Both here and for our country....

I was unfaithful. I tried Sharkie ROM. I love the format of the phone and some of the details. But it's kinda unstable for me. Lot's of problems. I will be coming back....
Thanks bro, and it was a pleasure serving, had lots of good times and seen lots of great places and got a decent pay for it. It's definitely a different world on the outside and that will take getting used to, but I'll adapt.