View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:43 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

Can't get water from a stone eh? ...

I have until 12/31/12?! Nice. They simply want all of us on the expensive plans... period. What amazes me is at the risk of losing millions of customers...

Re. a page back or two....
My ear always use to put the phone into airplane mode... every call! Just ask NinjaDuck, I dumped him 3 times in one call!!!!!!!! errrrgggghhhh

S2U2 is suppose to work fine, but that's not what I used...
... am shutting down Droid now & will power into windows & let you know what I did.. (I HATED the proximity sensor, my solution was to hit the top power key when I picked up a call if it wasn't a quick one, but.. my ear would come away from the phone, turning the backlight on again, if it stayed off, it would work fine, but then my ear would navigate to settings & hit airplane mode on!!!!!)

Probably not the same issue as you are having, but thought I'd toss that one in the rink... (hockey that is)

OK, phones almost into Windows again (btw droid 7.1 with SD booster, class 10 SD, OC'd to 748 is perfect, everything works for me)
cmon sense, hurry up...........
GEESSSHHH, couldn't find it... TouchLockPro, I turned it off completely.. Everything is wonderful in lala land now :>))

Hey Shaggy:
Lot's of $12 tickets..
here
here
here
here...

Last edited by teradog; 09-15-2011 at 06:07 PM.