View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 04:53 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN
Ya know, I just freakin give up. You win Sprint.

I picked up my 4th replacement phone today and of course, its a refurb and the moisture indicator is peeled off - which is what I guess is SOP for the refurbs. But, this one also has a blue blotch on the screen like my other one AND it has the "oil spot" under the screen as well. It wasn't noticable in the store with the flourescent lighting but when I got home and put it down on my desk it jumped out like a jack-in-the box. And its bad too. It coveres the majority of the screen all except for about a 1/8th " border between it and the screen edge.

I'm freakin over this crap.

David
Damn, I don't understand why they don't automatically replace the digitizers on all the refurbs. Seems like that should be a standard part of the refurb process.
Looks like you should order another one.