View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 05:07 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: HTC Shipped Mango Roms Leak, Including The Verizon HTC Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
and the trophy also doesn't have a good first stock ROM like the arrive does
Yea, I would be interested to know if you coudl flash a rom back after upgrading to mango. There is a lot of radio/firmware changes, so it might not be possable even for you to roll back.

It was different with a TP2, as you were replacing the image, not the firmware/radio (I know the radios could be changed easy tho)

This is still pretty new to me (flashing roms) with WP7, so not sure yet...

I just wanted to give people a heads up on it tho... Someone who wanted a unlocked phone could be stuck with a locked phone (even a Dev unlocked phone is still pretty locked down)

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !