View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 03:38 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusman View Post
Well - When I used FRX6 - I used it only for few hours or so - as it led to many reboots ad crashes - was testing the SOD fix I guess. Even before that - I used to get calls - also used to miss a few - I do remember friends telling me - It kept ringing when I never received any calls.

As for the signal bars - Yes - this is the first time I have noticed that.

I don't mind not having Wifi/bluetooth/Camera or any additional things - but I do need the basic things to work - attend calls... else I cannot continue using it eventhough I want to ..
Sorry, I don't have a definitive fix for you. It works great for some, not at all for others, and inconsistently for yet some other people. We haven't found anything in common either... No body said this stuff wasn't experimental .