View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 01:39 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I've always gone to a Sprint repair/service store and since I have TEP they would just order me a replacement with no problem at no cost to me. Never paid the $100. I think it helps if you can go to your closest store like that and develop a relationship with them so they might give you better service. The device comes to the store so once it arrives you can check it in the store so if there is an issue the employee is there to verify the problem and act accordingly.