View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:24 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
EDIT: gotta laugh. I did a quick total of the last 15 years of service that I've paid to Sprint and not including the phones I've purchases or the monthly overages, I have invested nearly $20,000.00 in sprint.
0.o

wow.
Ya... sprint has really dropped the ball. I got tiered of complaining to them about the services in my area.

They had told me at one point that they were going to send me a replacement phone because of all the issues I had been having and because of the fact that the repair center here pointed me to the door and told me to get lost because I didnt have insurance, that the replacment phone would be free.

WELL... right after getting off the phone with her she apperently never finished the paperwork required to send the phone to the local repair store for me to go pick up
(I later found out that she didnt do anything because the customer services are not permited to make shipments, they have to ordered direct from the the service location...)

I was promised that the phone would be overnighted to me
(At the time I had a broken screen and no data)

For the next few days I had to make like 50 phone calls and the local store finnally answered me, the guy introduced himself as the on staff sales manager

I told him my problem and that I was expecting a replacment phone

He said this.. and I quote..
"Um.. ok that doesnt sound like something that customer services would do..
But we have a high number of instore customers so I dont have time to talk with you about this. If you want help you need to come visit the store"
*click*

so for the next few days I had to call customer services like a bagillion more times to complane and then they told me that they would send a new phone for 100 bucks and that if HTC looked at it and found that it was damaged because of something i did that they would charge me 600 bucks
(I had replaced the screen because of my bad LCD at the time)
so i said hell no.

and over the course of the like bajillion phone calls i wouldalways be told that I would get a call back in like an hour or so cause they needed to talk to a manager or whatever.

Only one rep ever called back to check on the statuse of the situation.
just ONE
This post has been thanked 1 times.