janusman
N00b

janusman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
lol... ever? Have you moved around at all, like in a car? I want to make sure you've tried it in different environments. I certainly get signal, no problem. It does fluctuate, and I wanted you to be aware that 1xRTT and EVDO have completely different representations. At my office, I have a full 4 bars on 1xRTT, but I'm usually on EVDO - which I only get 1-2 bars at my office on EVDO.
I saw in my office.. Walked around office - At this point - I got 1 bar.. Home - I sometimes get a single bar and as soon as it appears - it goes away.. So - that means - ever - yes

I did try airplane mode in WinMo - but it doesn't seem to work... It simply doesn'y want to receive any calls.. lol..

The thing is - when someone calls (I tested from my extn and another mobile) - the 3G goes to 1X which normally happens when you get a call. But - no ring tone - no receiving of call. The moment end the call from another mobile/extn - it switches right back to 3G.

Another doubt - Shouldn't the 3G show Ev?? I do not have my sim card - lost it I guess when i removed it for previous versions of XDA. So - not sure if that might be the issue.

Last edited by janusman; 09-13-2011 at 10:42 AM.