View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 06:51 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Shipped Mango Roms Leak, Including The Verizon HTC Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
No, I missed it, sorry. I know the mods are going to give me crap for this (I get a PM every time I say something) but, it's the truth, so be it.

I dont read the news on the front page any more, It's so outdated and they only post the news they want. Even the DOJ block of AT&T/TMOUS, huge news on every site, this site just didn't even see it. As I look at it today, it's been over 12 days from the post of new news, and trust me, there has been a lot of mobile news over that time. Maybe they are short handed but, you do it or dont do it, there is no inbetween when it comes to News.

So, sorry, I didn't see it. I like this site but, front page news should not be something they do. If I want news, WPcentral or Engadget gets me about 90% of new mobile news.

It's cool, yes, I know how you feel and I agree with most of it. If you want any input or help from me, and others, don't threaten to go over to Android or the iPhoney because if you feel that way, then just go. We dont need the threats. We get enough bashing from Android and iPhoney users.

Fair ?
its mostly fandroids now that do the majority of the bashing, I rarely see the iSheep bashing it. on wpcentral there was a Symbian person bashing it.