View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:34 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qanda
Nope. Here is some additional info.

If I allow the WinMo 6.5 system lock to take over, it locks the keys every time. If I then set S2U2 to replace the WM lock, S2U2 activates even when I use the system lock button which is correct.
So, if S2U2 IS replacing the WM lock, then I can't understand why it won't lock the keys.

Therefore, whatever manner in which S2U2 'connects' to the volume keys is not working.

Its like having two light switches to control the same light. One works and the other doesn't.

For sure, it is not the device. I have checked all the relevant settings in S2U2 that might affect the volume keys: In Call volume, Dont lock Volume Keys, Dont use Keyboard hook etc.

Out of ideas.
Hmm...well maybe it's rom dependent meaning it has some compatibility issue with 6.5 or with Sense 2.5 or something like that. I'm using 6.1 so maybe there is some difference there.

Maybe elesb will save the day?