View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:06 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TEP in store replacement question

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
ok lets just say WE dont make that judgment , asurion does , and with that being said , we cant barter too much . i understand specs related the optimus s isnt that great compared to the TP2 , but id rather have the optimus s brand new then a refurb pos tp2

Idk what to tell yall in the ways of that, Im in the same boat as David since I cant get anything better then the tp2 unless I upgrade.
My situation is that Im on SERO and if I upgrade to almost double my payments for SERO Premium + DATA

totally bs...

on a side note though.. Anyone who knew about me issues with sprint data in my area led me to buy a nother tp2, and it happened to be a refurb one

When I compared all the stats
my original phone was not refurb and its manufacturing date was nov 09.

the other phone was manufactured in dec of 09

now this is where it gets funny..
My phones life time calls are like 1x,xxx's

the refurb was like 1xx,xxx's

re-damn-diculas lol

but in anycase, I sold it the other day for 140 bucks lol
but in anycase my original phone is older, not refurbashed and is still running strong

tho extreeeeemly slow all things concidering