View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:43 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Iphone 5 with Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
sorry I didn't mean to offend with that and I am not an egotistical person at all despite if I may appear to be as such, if u would actually like to get to know me u can PM me and add me on Facebook. I know alot of people on this forum have the wrong idea about me and the same goes for them as well. now as for my ethnic background I am African American that learned and is still learning Spanish and i really appreciate the language and the culture in general and can't understand y people don't want to learn,or even stand to hear that wonderful language spoken.
Thank you very much, and you're also talking to someone who got laid in Barcelona last summer, and believe you me there's people your skin color around there that know more than enough Spanish to blow your mind. First thing you need to do is perfect enough of it to get laid and not stop from there.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-