View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 05:07 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Shipped Mango Roms Leak, Including The Verizon HTC Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Yea, I was thinking the same thing. When I got the Trophy, I was disapointed that I did not have DLNA (even tho I dont have anything YET that uses it at home) and nothing that I read said it supported it. It is not even listed on HTC as a feature. I thought it was in the list of Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 manatory features tho and HTC's chipset used has it but, I dont think it was enabled.

ca2l3vin on XDA (on the leaked rom thread) says that it works...

xda-developers - View Single Post - HTC Shipped Mango ROMs

So, on the Trophy, a lot better performance than RTM (I'd bet due to correct drivers), better battery life (confirmed by 2 people), Better signal (Firmware/Radio update ?), Color Banding Fixed/Better, DLNA support, Hidden Wi-Fi access. HTC Attentive Phone app will install to settings instead of being an App.

So, Verizon HTC Trophy users who are running RTM, This is what you were looking for.

I"m still waiting on seeing if there is a way to Unlock sideloading limits then I will be going too (need to order a new phone anyway) if I order a new phone, I'll try it for day or 2...
is beats audio built into the sound enhancer or no?