View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 03:31 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Iphone 5 with Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
that's called code switching. and as for the ethnic background part u'll just have to guess jaja.
There you go again, you would've made a complete ass of yourself while making any of my family members on the island who don't know a lick of English shitting themselves. That's not code switching, that's an insult to anyone I know in any neighborhood who speaks Spanish and I was raised in a neighborhood with Portuguese speaking people for a few years and I know just about enough of it to get laid if I go to a place like Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro or any place in West Africa that speaks the lingo. Now I asked you for something and assured you that you won't be judged, and please get to jump street and share with the rest of the classroom. Wild guess my arse.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 3 times.