View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:58 PM
bbf
Lurker

bbf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LG Volume.exe

Here are the files from my Phone... it's got the latest ROM... I suppose it's V7.

*Updated 12SEP2011*
Modified zip file to contain all the PNG files in the windows directory that start with volume_*.png.

*Updated 12SEP2011 Rev 2*
Except for the volume_time* and volume_settime* png files. Plus I've noticed that the Background_dim_bg*.png files are referenced in the exe, so I added them.

*Updated 12SEP2011 Rev 3*
Did some more checking in the executable and found that it referenced volume_time_kpd_bg*.png, so added that back in. Also a lot of general_*.png files are referenced. I did not add those in, since they look like they should be quite common, but I added ALL the General_*.png files to another zip file (not just the ones referenced by lgvolume.exe) just in case you need them as well as popup_separator.png and seperator.png that I found referenced in the file.

lgvolume_png3.zip should be most current file as is lgvolume_extra_pngs.zip.

Hopefully unzipping this in the fathom's windows directory will result in a complete working copy of the LGvolume control.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lgvolume_png3.zip (404.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip lgvolume_extra_pngs.zip (839.7 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bbf; 09-12-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Updated lgvolume.zip to include all the volume_*.png files